Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Sports, L-Carnitine Liquid, Citrus, 1,000 mg, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
Your preference has been updated for this session. To permanently change your account setting, go to My Account
As a reminder, you can update you preferred country or language anytime in My Account
checkoutarrow
IE
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
16
0
0
5
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

I drink this plain like a shot - tastes amazing, nice and sour. I take it before my workouts and I definitely notice less fatigue. No massive weight loss but I do think I feel a little warmer inside - like a thermogenic effect. Always loved L Carnitine and taking it as a liquid is so convenient!

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on May 15, 2022
122
0
64
16
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Really big package. Tasty great - like lollipops but not so sweet. good for fitness. Or for your brain too. Size really big - I ordered it in December 2021 - and drink still (now already may).

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Feb 13, 2022
4
0
0
2
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

I tried liquid l carnitine for the first time in 2003 and still come back to this product, if you want to be energetic this amino acid helps, I highly recommend. It’s organic

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jun 29, 2021
5
0
0
3
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

I have been using this NOW brand of L carnitine liquid for almost 10 years. I love it. Unfortunately it has been out of stock for quite some time. I hope it is not being discontinued.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
abdirova
Silver
Posted on Feb 5, 2021
133
3
0
5
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Бізге невропатолог элькар жазып берді! Мен оны бергім келгенжоқ, айхербтан аналогын іздедім. Бір нутрициологтын инста парақшасынан кордим элькардын аналогы екенін. Қызыма бердім! 1ж 3айна дейін аяғын бастайтын еді отырмайтын еді😪. Осыны беріп бастаған нан кейін қызым отырып бастады, аяғын нық басты, 4аяқтап тұрып бастады, қазир қызым стена жағалап жүреді! Нәтиже 1-2аптадан беріп бастады! Үлкен флакон 1 балаға толық курс лечениеге жетеді екен! Бұл менің шынайы отзывым! Лайк басып кетсеңіз нұр үстіне нұр болар еді!

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jun 23, 2022
292
0
7
11
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

First time i order it i’ll try it and I will update the review

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jun 15, 2022
392
0
0
18
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Taste is good. I usually mix it with my Apple coder vinegar in the morning and price is very reasonable

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on May 2, 2022
25
0
0
0
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Great tasting and cheap compared to other stores or sites. Using this while on Keto

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
79
0
0
3
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

economical size and reasonable pricing. works well to give that extra umpph for your workouts :)

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Feb 17, 2022
3036
0
0
136
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Fantastic product that has helped me a lot - Thank you so much!

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.