Page 1 - Reviews - Nu-Pore, Moisturizing Foot Mask, 1 Pair - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

When i used it i thought it's a peeling mask until i remembered it was written moisturizing mask but anyways it says use it for 30min but i slept with it so my feet absorbs all that product inside and it really left my feet soft and moistured 15/03/2022 : I bought a 2nd pack cause my feet need the moisture and this one did a great job i mean yes i've been using creams and scrubs etc but this actually does the job better it gives this soft baby skin to your feet i should admit 1 thing is this 1 thing product makes my face smoother than my 5 or 6 products that i use in skincare routine hahaha (LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

1c5dfa7c-f615-4680-a8cf-1d43cf852615
826ef890-1f4c-4540-bb6c-996a39a02c31
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

First time buying this to try. I had crack on my left foot for a long time. Hoping the mask will help. I like it that the socks are not oily or slippery so that I can go around my chores while putting them on. When I removed the sock, feet feel moisturised and immediate improvement on the crack. It is less visible and smoother. Will buy again.

b88cb615-c6ac-4df4-b6ed-285578fb8e9e
Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Works GREAT!! I have REALLY dry feet. No lotion helps. I’ve used really expensive moisturizing socks and Results weren’t as good as they were with these!! EXCELLENT value!! Will definitely purchase more when I run out! I only have to use one every couple weeks. Best product I’ve used to moisturize my feet!

f459f6a8-ea70-44ba-a229-2cfde2ffee10
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I love these. I tried another brand that worked well, but my tiny toes kept ripping through the toe area. These are nice and thick and sturdy and I can add lotion and pull my socks over them and wear them all night (my feet are extremely dry). Another plus is that I use them several times until I wear them out. I do have tiny feet so I have no problem with the size. I don’t think they’d work well for really huge (men’s) feet. But I’m ordering more. They truly have helped my feet keep moisturized during the day.

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

My feet are not perfect and I’ve been looking around for a lot of lotion that can easily help and not much work. This product is perfect, you just put the sucks on your feet for how long do you want. Excellent results even after one time use!

b05045b7-8edb-4174-bea9-8146b5599597
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Has a nice smell to it..quality is good..the size is very good, big enough for a man to use.Feet felt really good after..Both my daughter and i used them,we didn't realize until after ten minutes that it has an inner sock lol..plenty of liquid to care for the feet..

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Its first time to order this product Have nice scent and i think the package quality and the size perfect , people scalp in thinning area after shampooing in dry hair Before you use moisturize be sure if your sensitive or not It’s fine and benefit for all ages Use composition as you like

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I really like this product , I only used it once it made my feet feel like a baby face softness the quality is stunning and the smell is nice would like the packaging to be a bit different as it was sticky from outside. I would make it as a routine and use it more frequently.

Posted on May 21, 2022

It’s a great product to take care of your feet and doesn’t smell bad I was of great quality and give you a fishing feeling and a lot of benefits you can include it in a routine give you a relaxing feeling, And if you use it frequency it will give you a great results

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

It is the first time that I purchased this foot mask from this brand, and I am positively surprised. It is quite moist on the inside, the packaging was a little bit thin and I thought that maybe it leaked a little bit, but when I open that there wasn’t anything wrong with the product. Will definitely recommend, and it’s very good for the price