Help

Delicious!!!

Posted by heidischuyten on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have searched for years to find a protein shake that I can consume. I have over 40 food allergies inlcuding gluten, dairy, whey, rice and pretty much everything else. I was so excited when I found this. They shake is declicous and very filling. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

Great Alone or Mixed with Another Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I can easily have it on its own, with 3-4 scoops in rice, almond, or coconut milk to make an excellent shake (I also add a generous shake of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla, both organic and from iHerb of course). I also add it to the True Vitality Plan Protein Shake (vanilla), because I like to mix hemp, pea, and rice proteins- I believe they're the most effective proteins, best absorbed and easiest on digestion. I also use a blender bottle with blender ball from iHerb; it's the fastest and best way to whip up a quick protein shake.

Good protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use it in all my smoothies. The vanilla flavour is somewhat strong, covering the taste of hemp decently, but I still need to mix it with berries or something else to add flavour.

Wrong Description! Too much SUGAR!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The description on iHerb lists the sugar content as 3g per serving, but when I received the container it says there is actually 9g sugar. There is also less fiber and protein than what the iHerb description claims. I went to Nutiva's website and they have the same nutritional values listed as the container I received. However, if you look at the photo of the back of the container on iHerb it says the same thing as the product description on iHerb. I guess I'm going to have to contact Nutiva to find out which is correct. The taste isn't terrible. It actually tastes a little like sesame seeds (not sure if that's a good thing or not).

really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shake I have tried so far! It tastes really good, and gives me a energy-boost in the morning. I will keep on buying these for sure!

Protein supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product a while back and so far I like it. The taste is fantastic and it seems to be of good quality.

Tastes nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

just to comment on taste wise, the taste is very good and mixes very well with milk. Hemp is very healthy, much better choice than whey protein.

Great stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love Hemp Protein! This stuff is quality. Doesn't taste amazing though, but I don't mind that.

dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really wanted to like this shake but hate the after taste. Thought it's an acquired taste but every time it just gets worse. Will not purchase again.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As much as I mix it in my blender (a good blender), I always get this chalky powdery texture. After reading the other reviews, I may be the only one who doesn't think this tastes as vanilla at all..

1 2