Help

Cardio Protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

Nutrex CardioAstin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

happy with this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

bought this for my husband so have no personal experience but his verdict was that he felt much less tired and far more energetic whilst taking this product.

Buen producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ayuda a mejorar tu corazon, si bien prefiero CoQ10 de Healthy Origins porque prefiero tomar una sola capsula al dia

cardio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

have send it to my sister to Kazakhstan; she is happy :)

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This formula is the most affordable Astahanthin (when 70% off) which is highly recommended by Dr. Mercola

Great Combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has CQ-10 added to the Astaxanthin, which the brand that I had ordered in the past did not have. I will order this product again.

Great

Posted by Scottishdave on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great formula for having extra energy. Highly recommended.

Wonderful formula !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Good product, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't look close enough at the extra ingredients when I placed the order. I eat a paleo diet, so it wasn't totally paleo. For anyone else a fantastic product!

1 2