IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I felt increased energy right after 2 weeks. This is one of the best products out there. Generally I trust Nutricolgy and with Thorne I bought most from them.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

The effect for energy support is not like coffee or ginseng. Much more subtle, but longer lasting.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

In only 2 days, I started to feel an increase in energy and motivation - I await seeing what will happen as I continue increasing slowly from only 1/4 tsp daily up to a maintenance dose. I have marked sensitivity to many supplements, so may even stabilize from where I started!!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

ntfactor is very good quality and good price . very good

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

We have been using an identical product which was more expensive for years. Enteral nutrition has it's limitations, and our naturopath recommended this.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

This is marketed as an energy booster, but I've found that it helps me sleep like a baby. I've had difficulty sleeping for decades because of chronic Lyme disease. Two scoops of this right before bed and I get deep, restful sleep.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

Fantastic for rebuilding mitochondrial membranes. Mine were damaged badly from Mold. Noticed a small boost in energy but definitely helped more directly with liver detoxification.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

this is a good product, my doctor recommends to heal cells.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

So far very good energy levels after using this product for 3 weeks.Heard about these lipids from a clinical trial which gave it great reviews

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Excellent to restore essential fats deficiency.