Page 1 - Reviews - Nutricology, Zinc Picolinate, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Was searching specifically for zinc in PICOLONATE form, since it absorbs better. My nails for the last half year are gross, they are white and Zinc is a “beauty” mineral, it will take a while to see the results but glad I came up wit these.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

the best form of zinc for assimilation. We take it in large doses at the first signs of the disease. Or courses during the period of the disease

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

zinc is one of the most important mineral for our body and immune system I believe in modern days so I take it every day

Posted on Dec 20, 2020

Zinc picolinate is a compound with picolinic acid (a form of tryptophan, an amino acid that takes part in protein metabolism and in reactions that produce serotonin, melatonin and choline.) Tryptophan has a positive effect on mood and performance. In this compound, the absorption and assimilation of zinc by the body is maximum.

d987746c-411a-499e-bf89-46fba0f6ef04
Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Good for my diabetes, results have improved at the r I started taking his meds

67b97e98-f399-40ce-8465-cc201a0687ba
burdypie
Posted on May 17, 2021

Since so many of us are suspected zinc deficient, and since I have no half moons on my nails (supposedly a sign of low zinc), I take two at bedtime only as away of separating them from other supplements. An not good with eating fish so supplementing with these. I hope for a cumulative effect with these, small and easy to take.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I bought this brand to try out. I have been using Solgar brand all along. I take zinc picolinate with Vit C to boost my immune system. Just started using this new brand, won’t know the effects.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Love this brand, professional , no fillers, pure. zinc must have everyone at home. recomended.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Love the small size, making them easy to take. Nutricology products are bio-available and excellent quality.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Recommended by my dietitian. Together with other selected supplements, it works great.