Helped me to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It helped to me calm down and sleep, but there was one small issue. I saw the word sublingual on the bottle and decided to leave it below my tongue for a slow release while I sleep. It worked, but right now I am dealing with tooth decay because of the sugar in this pill. Hope others wont make the same mistake..Anyways, I recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a mild sleep aid...

Like candy

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I believe these are are helpful in promoting sleep. I just wish they weren't so much like sugary candy.

Great

Posted by TraceysSupplements4you on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Worked wonders for my 10 year old

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not only does it help us all fall asleep, but it is easy to chew and good for your immune system! Love the taste and the low price. Plus, it has a very low dose of melatonin, which I like.

No more insomnia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This supplement simply gave an end to insomnia that my father owned. He had not slept so well for many years. The father of a friend of mine also saw their insomnia disappear since the first dose. He is blind for a few years then your body probably was not producing significant amounts of melatonin. We start with this lower dose (500 mcg), as indicated by some websites, and the result was truly magnificent, without even having been a need to increase the dose.

Melatonin 1mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Now I sleep very well

Works every time!

Posted by Danesa on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was first skeptical about the usage of Melatonin to make me fall asleep. I have been taking this product for some time now, a half hour before I go to bed, and it really helps me to fall asleep, and stay sleeping throughout the night. No "hangover" in the morning, either. I couldn't recommend this product any more highly.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

help me fall asleep fast...peppermint is great for bed time. have to re-stock.

TAKE AND SLEEP GOOD!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its a very good product. The effects are really true.

Tasty & effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using melatonin for awhile and these seem to be the most effective. They are a lower potency, so you have to take several.

1 2 3 4