Page 1 - Reviews - Oregons Wild Harvest, Hawthorn, 90 Gelatin Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I looked at many Hawthorn supplements this was the best with No added extra fillers. I found Oregon Wild Harvest, known for its quality products, produces capsules containing both organic hawthorn flower and leaf. And they pack it in glass bottles! Great supplement and it works. If you combine this supplement with a little changes in life, like: walking and adding more green vegetables to your menu than you hypertension will be on declining mode. This product has improved my heart health.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I started taking hawthorn to strengthen my heart many years ago. It had been recommended by a doctor I was seeing nearly 15 years ago. Over the years I moved, changed doctors and stopped taking hawthorn on a regular basis. I started again this year when I began having heart flutters. I wanted a brand that did not have a lot of fillers. This brand was the only one that I could find that is ONLY hawthorn. It has worked the best for me. As soon as I began taking it regularly I saw an improvement within a week. When I go without it for any length of time the 'flutters' start up again. Now I will not be without this brand as it is the only brand where I feel a difference. I take the recommended dose of 3 tablets each morning with food. There is no stomach upset or bad reaction. This brand is in a nice brown glass bottle. I am so glad it is not in plastic. One more plus for this company!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I’m taking hawthorn to strengthen my heart and help with my blood pressure. I took it years ago but stopped. Now I plan to take every day. I like that it’s organic. At my age of 72, I need to have a strong and healthy heart. I have too many side effects with pharmaceutical blood pressure medications. This appears to be a good quality product. I like the way it is packaged in a dark glass bottle.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

not yet experienced the expected improvement as I have only taken it for several days. I chose this brand as it has no artificial fillers and other unnecessary materials added to the capsules, not to mention the very positive comments that others used mentioned. I trust it can help alleviate my high blood pressure symptom not long in the near future.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I am not one to take traditional medicine but do take quality supplements. The use of Hawthorn assists me in lowering my blood pressure. I highly recommend it you are struggling with hypertension.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Great product! It supports cardioviscular health of my family. We feel the improvement! I buy it on regular basis. High quality product! Very good pure ingredients

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Hawthorn is recommended for lowing blood pressure. I found Oregon Wild Harvest, known for its quality products, produces capsules containing both organic hawthorn flower and leaf. And they pack it in glass bottles! Not a quick fix but I hope it will help over time.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This supplement was not available from my usual supplier. iHerb had it in stock and also at a nice discount. Delivery was free in this case and very quick. Very good experience!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This Hawthorne has helped my heart palpitations a lot I take two right before I go to bed

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love this stuff. A great blend of berries, leaves and flowers - 600mg of berries and 600mg of leaves with flowers each day.