Help

I really love this lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First thing, this lotion has a really really lovely Lemon scent,, very pleasant & not overpowering. i would in fact says its rejuvenating. And the scent stays on for the whole day! This lotion is also rather light and suitable for tropical countries (I'm from 24/7 humid & warm Singapore) so you do not feel sticky at all. I will definitely get this again once it runs out.

Really like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Moisturizes well, absorbs quickly and smells absolutely lovely. I don't find the scent too strong but I can see why someone else might, because it does linger on the skin. Would buy again.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this lotion and I don't like it at all. The only positive thing I can say about it is that it has a pleasant lemony smell. It didn't make my skin soft and when I sweat it starts coming out of the skin and it leaves my skin with an oily texture. I do not recommend it at all!

I LOVE this body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I discovered this Body Lotion reduced in a chemist in New York many years ago, and was delighted to find it for sale on iHerb more recently. There are 3 reasons that I love it soooo much:- 1) It doesn't contain chemical nasties which is important to me as a breast cancer survivor 2) The lemony smell is just heavenly, I have not found anything else I like as much (altho Mother Earth do some great stuff too) 3) The value for money is amazing so I can slap it as much as I like knowing it's not gonna break the bank - Thank you Out of Africa and iHerb!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell and good texture

Love this lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes skin so soft and smells wonderful. Daughter liked it so much it now resides in her room!

smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm all about using clean, lightly scented lotions and soaps. I tried this one because I like the smell of fresh lemons. The lotion is very nice - thick but not greasy and the scent is wonderful. I'd buy this again.

Nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very soft texture, strongly expressed the smell of lemon, what exactly I need. The lotion is enough liquid, absorbed and applied easily. I do not expect miracles from him, it's still a regular body lotion:)

love the smell of lemon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

so refreshing and moisturizing

so good, wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Out of Africa does some great job! I really like the quality and smell of this lotion though usually I am very choosy about creams ))

1 2