Page 1 - Reviews - Palmers, Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E, Retexture Renew Exfoliating Body Lotion, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml) - iHerb
IE

anna
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

leaves skin smooth for long, in winter you need this, it saves you from cracked skin and minor lesions and bleeding due to cold weather. quantity is big, smell is not that pleasent due to acidic ingredients but it's good, the smell doesn't last. lotion not too light and not heavy, nice texture and absorb quickly, good effect for long time. ⭐my new favourite moisturizer from palmers.

67a61d5d-c409-45cd-aea6-a105e99297ca
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Value for money spent! Quality product with great customer experience. I've been using this for a few weeks now and it is fantastic! I've been telling everyone that's close to me and a couple of them have ordered some. My skin is practically bump-free and so soft! My wife is the one who purchased it after I talking her about it and she's also loving it! I've been using it 2-3 times a week and in-between using my other moisturizer.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love the smell and how it glides thru my skin. I'm not sure if it will lessen red marks after awhile, though, but so far I'm loving it.

4ce232b9-31ec-45f0-beea-2fab059d1e3a
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It smells like spa in bottle, nice settle cocoa scent that I personally enjoy. I use it everyday after shower all over my body, I noticed my skin feels much smoother and softer to touch, even though I have sensitive skin it didn’t irritate it at all, moisturizing and gentle. I would repurchase it for sure.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I have just using for more than a week. So far the texture is fine when applying to the skin, not sticky for me. I like the smell, not strong cocoa which I like. Good for cold and warm weather I guess. Arrived earlier than the expected date. The price is lesser with discounts and free shipping. I really enjoy with iherb. I will give four star for now because I am using only for more than a week. So far no complain with the product.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The scent is nice. I use this at night and in the morning my skin is so soft so the quality is really good. It moisturizes my skin and the texture is not sticky on my skin.

Posted on May 29, 2022

My skin feels nice and soft after applying this lotion. The husband who is not fond in lotion also said the smell and texture of the lotion is divine!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I think this is the replacement product of the AHA/BHA lotion, which I loved. It makes skin so smooth, and I also use a couple of drops of AHA serum with it. I love Palmer’s for being cost effective with great results.