Page 1 - Reviews - Palmers, Natural Vitamin E Body Oil, Fragrance Free, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Great price, great texture, no scent at all (although i have always liked their coco butter smell). Great for people who prefers scent free oil. I just dont like the spray nozzle. I had to change the noozle with the pump in their Body Therapy oil bottle for easier use.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

i like palmers products i use vit e body oil after shower and follow it with body moisturizer it makes my skin soft and hydrated but it helps body hair grow faster the scent is not great nor bad the size is small but since you need a little it will last long

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I used it after shower, it is a really good product. It does not have any scent, excellent for people with allergies, quality- price good. I love that i can use it with with wet skin and the packaging is very practical.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I loved the scent, usually coco butter has a heavy smell but this one you can use it with other smells. The size is good as will for spray oil.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Good packaging, quality, ingredients at very affordable prices not over Stockton the body, smells so good like a cocoa chocolate i love this brand !!! I'm happy and satisfied 👍

Posted on May 8, 2022

I love this Natural Vitamin E Body Oil! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I've been using it every day and my skin feels great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great body oil.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Has a very good scent to it and even after use of it the scent fades into something wonderful! Definitely would need more of this in winter

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

This fragrance free natural vitamin E oil works very well on top of my sunscreen. It gives off a shiny and natural glow in the sun.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Good for dry skin. Been using it for 2 years now.