IE

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The ingredients are rather holistic and I like the effect on my system, it feels light and helps me to cleanse the intestines in the morning.

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

This is a gentle, smooth product compared to some others.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Easy to take and very effective

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

didnt help me so much

naturally
Posted on Jan 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Paradise Herbs is a brand that I personally trust very much, such as the corporate attitude of not using unnecessary fillers such as magnesium stearate. I have tried various internal cleansing regularly, but I was able to use it without any problems due to its gentle action. I want to repeat.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

This supplement contains the Ayurvedic drug Triphala. Triphala is considered a multifaceted medicine and consists of medicinal herbs such as amla, bibhitaki and haritaki. For optimal absorption, it is recommended to take the drug on an empty stomach between meals. Triphala contains antioxidants that strengthen the immune system. Contains ascorbic acid, flavonoids, tannins, polyphenols, saponins. These compounds help fight free radicals or “aging molecules” that cause so-called oxidative stress. I try triphala not for the first time and I can say that I don’t feel the cleansing effect on myself. Can be used as a natural immune support agent.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The tool does not seem bad, but I did not notice a special effect.

Posted on May 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Ayurvedic extract for cleansing the intestines - after applying the course - I began to go to the toilet more often, bloating disappears quietly

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Ayurveda rules, detox herbs and triphala mushroom, a kind of intestinal detox