Page 1 - Reviews - PB2 Foods, PB2, Peanut Powder with Cocoa, 6.5 oz (184 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 25, 2022

Peanut butter and chocolate is always a dream. The taste for this is great! Good for your diet too! I use this with some protein powder, greek yoghurt, almond milk and some topping for a great breakfast dessert pudding before my strength training days. You could also use this with your protein shake or in your baked goodies. I love that the packaging makes it easy to carry around too. Intending to bring this for an upcoming trip.

2e08beb1-5b0b-4f26-91d8-d1427d0e6717
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This product is GREAT for anything you want to give a sweet, peanutty and chocolatey flavor. You can spread it on toast like Nutella, or add it to oatmeal. I've even added it to smoothies, puddings, and baked goods. And it's low fat, so it's a great guilt-free treat with the goodness of peanut protein. I love it and buy it all the time.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I did concern about the product might have strong chocolate or peanut taste, therefore one taste might take over another. But it turned out just perfect, very balance, and easy to carry. It has high protein context, and you can easily add it up into your protein intake. I used it to enhance the taste of nut milk and sometimes bread. highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I loved this product. It is low in calories but tastes like the real thing once it is mixed with water (or milk if you prefer a richer taste). I enjoy mixing it into my smoothies or just to make a simple sauce to drizzle onto my food. You can taste the chocolate flavour so if you prefer something with a richer peanut butter taste I recommend buying the original one.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

best quality penut butter and the ingridientes are the best really low calorie, life safer. the taste is amazing a cannot stop eating it, I can use it with everything I want it to. the size is a bit smaller than expected but you can buy more packages to stock you would really get some benefits from this product I usually frquenly buy it

Posted on May 21, 2022

love to use this for smoothies! great quality and ingredients. it has a great taste. nice size for the price too. it's a nice addition to any diet.

4647a49c-ef2d-4a9c-bc87-3f23a238349f
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

If you're on a diet but can't resist the taste of Nutella it would be perfect choice for you! I personally added a little bit of organic cacao powder too for extra chocolate taste and it's almost same as Nutella! Highly recommend !

0d8f1bb1-5df6-4a70-ab50-36921836bb5a
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

i finished it so quickly!!! super delicious product! i love using it on toast or as topping on my pancakes or oatmeal. i will reorder the bigger size asap!

d73ef349-b7b3-40c8-af8b-a2b5b0aee6bc
9f118077-05ae-4be6-abc7-2f0b244e0d25
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This peanut powder is tasty and can be used in many ways. You can mix it into your coffee for a great nutty flavour. You can eat it straight from the jar for a quick protein snack. And you can add it to your baking to enhance the smell and taste. The size is generous and can last a long time.