IE

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
buy it more than twice

This is a product that my house MUST HAVE. Because my pooch is getting old everyday, she needs something to boost up her overall help. And this is a product that rank number one in the review website. I keep using it for many year, it makes my baby happy and healthy.

5d1b6888-6534-4198-a8d7-97e735b379cf
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

One of my parents’ dogs is a small-sized mixed-breed dog. She’s 9 years old, and she tends to have joint problems as she has rather small legs for her build. My parents tend to give her table scraps, so she refuses to eat kibbles. I’m still struggling with normalizing her diet. Meanwhile, I’ve decided to buy some vitamins to keep her healthier. First, she eats the vitamins, which is good because she refuses to eat kibbles. Thus, they must have the right smell and taste. They are just the right size, so it’s easy for her to take them. Second, her fur became noticeably better in just a week. She has also become more active, which is good as I’m afraid she’ll gain more weight, which would exacerbate her joint problems. For now, the vitamins are a good value for money. What I also like is the fact that the ingredients have a good quality, and the pills are supposed to be tested. With a lot of unscrupulous manufacturers in the area of pet vitamins, it’s important to buy from the brand you trust.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

My dogs love it, but for my small dog who lost almost all of her teeth it’s difficult for chewing, so I cut it in small pieces and she likes it so much .

2a5a43df-f454-4b67-ae2d-a6af8348df74
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Excellent senior dog multi-vitamins. They contain a broad range of nutrients, including Vitamin C. Some dog vitamins don't include it because many mammals can make their own. But research says extra Vitamin C builds strong immunity in dogs. My dogs love them. They happily eat them as snacks.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Was an outstanding support for my senior 12 years old chihuahua. Was so happy to find something for his age. Quality is outstanding, seemed he liked the taste, package is generous, benefits were seen in better sleep and livelier day time. That was the greatest improvement. Healthy diet and exercising were very important, too.

my ten year old "puppy" runs around a lot! I also feed him wellness senior food and his only treats are veggies/fruits. I think this combination helps his health a lot . our dog's coat has a new shine...and she loves the taste. Great products. I ordered these once I ran out along with supplements for the skin & fur.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It is not a chewable. I have to hammer it to make it powder like to feed my dog. She doesn't like it so I mixed the powder in her bowl of meal. Will update the effect later

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

my senior dog has never been so active, and more alert overall happier. Also a bonus she has less trouble going for number 2 no more scooting I usually get her another product that helps with that area but not since I have switched to this multivitamin. Also her appetite is better now maybe because she is more active? The only reason I am not giving it a 5 star is that the product is not chewy like other brands its more like a tums tablet.