Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's SO difficult to get a decent salt and vinegar crisp in Japan. These are great - crisp, light, flavourful and decidedly more-ish. Please god don't let the Japanese customs put this on the banned list...

Just the right taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We just tried these after buying the original for awhile. The vinegar is not overdone like some commercial chips. As someone who needs to stay away from wheat, these are real treat, and satisfy my munchies. (We like the original too).

Tasty, but not the best

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd give these 3.5 stars, I'm a HUGE salt n vinegar fan so they hit the spot when I have a real craving, but some bags I've had are quite bland in flavour, and some are overly salty. Still, I order them as I like the crunch and the salt n vinegar flavour

Popchips, Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato, 3 oz (85 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Crispy crunch popped crisps that a packed with flavour minus a heap of calories and guilt free , whats not to love. Highly recommend.

pop chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

salt and vinegar, very salty :)

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The "popped" chip tastes like if Pringle chips got popped like popcorn. But this bag is full of flavour.

Great salt and vinegar chip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Super tasty. Nice balance of the 2 flavors. My favorite flavor of this brand so far.

Good taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not oily and very crispy.

First time and I'm in love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First time trying these while living here in Korea and I wasn't expecting much but OMG they are so flavourful and yummy!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Salty snack is alwasy good with beer. instead of picking up potato chips, I have this when drinking in my room.

1 2 3