Page 1 - Reviews - Premier Research Labs, Max B-ND, 8 fl oz (235 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This is a powerful source of B vitamins plus the rare form of fermentation cant be found elsewhere - at least at this price. The energy is long lasting without flush or jitters. Just a great addition to the vitamin cabinet and trusted source of ingredients from a super company. I would urge you to research the company and products.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Game-changer. I supplemented with what I thought was a high quality multi for years (that included B's), but after some health issues I was recommend this by a naturopath. I couldn't believe the immediate difference it made! My social anxiety literally disappeared overnight and energy/mood improved drastically. I don't get the same buzz now when taking it as I did at first, but I'm confident it has brought my levels up to speed. I would high recommend this product. The large bottle is a little awkward to use, so I fill a smaller bottle that has a dropper, as per the smaller version of this product. But this large size is great value.

Posted on May 25, 2022

For quality this is one of the better B12s on the market in liquid format. I am taking this to help with my concussion recovery. Within 48hrs the effect was noticeable I had an increase in energy and my nerves seem calmer. The taste is not pleasant but you only need to knock it back with some water. Packaging is a glass bottle which needs to be kept in fridge once opened.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I had really low lab results for the vitamins B and my doctor prescribed me this liquid B complex. It consists of the active forms of the vitamins and is very well absorbed, recommended for people with MTHFR gene mutations! It should stay in the refrigerator! It has terrible smell and taste, but has the needed effect. I even had to stop taking additional folic acid, because this product has enough of it.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I have been looking for this brand like forever so i am happy to find this brand on iherb. Usually i am taking capsule one for vit b and this is the first time i try the liquid one….taste and smell like medicine. I mixed it with a spoon of water. Since it has to be refrigerated so i only taking it in the morning before going to work.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is an excellent range of Vitamin B is you prefer to take it in liquid form vs. pill form. The quality is excellent and the ingredients are all natural. I have energy when using this product. I can tell the difference in my energy levels when I am not taking this supplement. I am so happy Premier Research Labs has know joined the iHerb family this year. Thank you iHerb.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

was comparing this to another fermented b vitamin complex that comes in a tablet. the premier research labs product gives me more energy and focus due to it being liquid and by letting it dissolve under my tongue and going straight to my bloodstream versus traditional methods of swallowing a pill is probably the reason for this noticeable difference. id definitely recommend this to people who ultimately need an active B complex form that can be delivered sublingually and can afford the price tag.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I like liquid vitamins! Very good quality! And nice composition of the ingredients! Well package! Very fast delivery to Ireland! No any taste! I put in water with Magnesium! Highly recommend! It is good for nervous system and I see effect!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

By far the best Vit B Complex I have ever taken! Can tell when I don’t take it. Body really likes it. Love that it is liquid.

Posted on May 14, 2022

High quality, pure vegan, probiotic-fermented B-vitamin complex. Easy to take, just mix with water. Been using for years! This size bottle lasts over 3 months.