Page 1 - Reviews - Premier Research Labs, Premier CoQ-10, Fermented, 50 Plant-Source Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I was happy to see iherb started carrying this brand and good pricing. This coq10 does not contain solvents and regardless of hype in other brands and formulas - you can trust this form to really be absorbed. It does alot more than just guarantee a healthier heart. definite must have.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

All the products from Premier Research Labs are of the highest quality and this one in particular! I cannot think of anything negative to say about this company; by far , my number one place to order from when shopping for nutritional supplements! Best Co Q10 I've had. Helps every system it says on the bottle.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Excellent health benefits fort the heart, nerves, Brain, and immune support. The quality is excellent and the ingredients are all natural with no additives added. The packaging is excellent . I will be ordering this product from iHerb on a monthly basis. Thank You iHerb for adding this product line to the IHerb family.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Another great product from a trusted company! There is no need to take a supplement if it is not going to be absorbed-check into this one and know your body, especially your heart will get the benefits.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

helps my husband and the price is really good here

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

These are very easy to take and are a high dose formula. Will buy again

Posted on May 27, 2022

Good for heart, gums, cancer support etc. It is a trusted brand and I like that it is fermented.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I like it! Fast delivery to Ireland. Good price for this good quality! Recommend!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great quality supplement. I will continue to use it to see if I can replace it of the cheaper product.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

My parents liked it. It gives energy and should be easily absorbed. Great ingredients