Page 1 - Reviews - Professor Fuzzworthy's, Gentlemans Beard, Beer & Rhassoul Clay Shampoo Bar, 4.2 oz (120 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

A whole different way of cleansing the hair. Instead of pouring some sort of thick liquid into one's hands, you lather up a bar of soap. It lathers easily in the hands. Then you transfer the lather to your hair. Easier than you might imagine. Once you get it going, your hair is full of a creamy rich lather that can easily be worked through the thickest of hair. The scent isn't overpowering and smells great. When it's time to rinse, it all rinses out easily without leaving residues in the hair. The hair is nice and clean and very soft. In fact, I find that I don't even need to use conditioner when I use this bar shampoo. The hair stays clean for a decent length of time and is very manageable. Overall great quality soap.