Best study aid ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use for days I am tired and need extra focus. Its works amazing, and helps me focus on the task at hand. Do I feel smarter, not really, but I do feel more focused which means I retain more in memory.

Fantastic Synergy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed an amazing difference in my boyfriend's ability to focus--he's bipolar II and it's helped his mood disorder immensely. I have been taking the components separately for years...I will probably switch to the convenience of this all-in-one supplement once my supply has run out. ALSO: daily Omega 3's from 1 tbsp. per day of fish oil has produced a remarkable difference in his mental functioning and stability--highly recommend the Nature's Answer, Liquid Omega-3! NOTE: Please maintain regular meds and use this as an enhancing supplement--always consult your doctor! If he/she is an MD, I strongly suggest you join forces with a naturopath for a holistic approach to healing any mental/emotional disorder. --Christine from Oregon

Ginkgo power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a very complete ginkgo complex. I would suggest, though, that given the fact that the dosage per day is 2-4 tablets, the container should deliver more tablets. Or else make the dosage such as a single tablet per day would be enough. Too soon to see whether it works but so far so good.

It gives me a boost when needed

Posted by volcano on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Nice to be able to be mentally alert!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful supplement for all cognitive functions.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot tell whether it is working.

Great study aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff totally rocks I can totally feel it helping my memory, more recall, doesnt keep me up at night, etc. Helps with studying and tests, great for students!

Havent Seen large change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I havent seen much change. I am continuing with the tabs and I will post again !

rainbow light ginkgo-bacopa quick thinking.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Early days yet but I shall definitely order some more soon.

More effective than other leading brands

Posted by SteeleBlue on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you look at the ingredients you will notice they are extremely effective and have been studied at length. Also, you will feel a difference rapidly. I began to recall facts faster, the day I began taking it. I normally have issues with names, but I am able to remember better now. Studying is easier for me as I can focus longer as well. I used to take a very popular leading brand with "Factor" in the name. I now take this. It is far more effective.

1 2