Page 1 - Reviews - Redmond Trading Company, Real Salt, Ancient Fine Sea Salt, 2 oz (55 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I bought this to add to a health cocktail recipe. It has quality natural mineral ingredients only found in nature, and it is by far more natural and beneficial than processed salt. The taste is phenomenal. And I love the cute little container. Easily fits in the car so you can add your own healthy salt to takeout food. Will buy again.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This is hard to get because it’s quality. Glad I can get it here, especially at this travel size. I can take it anywhere with me and not worry about it spilling because of it's packaging. The serving size is great to make sure I can always use it in my diet, as it’s taste is better than other salts. It’s benefit is better than other salts.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Didn't realise how tiny this jar is, but it did show that it only contained 2 oz so that's my fault. However, excellent size to carry in handbag and use in restaurants rather than table salt! This is very salty. Some other salts are less so, but it's good to have a variety. I also ordered this in the kosher variety, which has bigger crystals and is less strong. Will continue using Redmond Real Salt. I have recently had lots of sudden cramps in my legs and feet, but since using various good salts they have completely disappeared.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

The doctor recommends this salt, it has more benefits than table salt which is bad for you. Lucky I found this on iherb. Would buy again when it runs out.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Salty (of course), but not 'hot' like regular salt. Has a sweet flavor to it. Makes steaks, popcorn, and other foods taste even better! highly recommend.

Posted on May 17, 2022

This remains my favorite salt of all time. Tasty, healthy, no chemical traces, no dynamite. Thank goodness it's back on Iherb - hope they bring back the whole line soon!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is a handy size to pack in your purse or take away on holiday to ensure that you always have this delicious nutritious salt on hand.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I think Redmond Real Salt is one of the best, cleanest and most natural salt available. I bought the larger 26oz packages and wanted this smaller container with a convenient shaker for use at the table.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Love this salt! Amazing and fine enough to add on top of cooked dishes. Tastes amazing! Amazing quality like always. I also have their coarse version which my husband enjoys so much especially on top of beef.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

We love Redmonds salt. I bought a couple of these to take when we’re out and about. We have food allergies so we always pack our food. These little salt shakers are so cute and great for travel.