IE

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Found a package of the crackers in the discount bin at the grocery store. I inquired if they had more and was told they were discounted. So I looked them up, found them, and ordered 8 packages. They arrived within a few days and I will definitely be ordering more soon.

Louise
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

These crackers are good quality, and they taste good. They make a good snack. Overall the ingredients are good, but they would be even better if the rice was brown rice and the salt was either sea salt or pink himalayan salt. Still, these are a better option than most crackers, in my opinion.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Delicious and fresh . Highly recommend .

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I will try inshallah but I think good

Lyllow
Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Auto-translated from French

These rice biscuits are well toasted but a little too salty for my taste. They are very crispy. The sesame taste is very light (I almost didn't smell it). The packaging (plastic tray) protected the cookies well because they arrived whole (not a lot of crushed cookies). Allows you to snack a little without changing too many bad things. The ingredients and the quality are good. It's good but my favorite taste is still the soy and sesame one. If my review was helpful, let me know by clicking the thumbs up at the top. It won't always be fun. Thanks.

40fe155e-c9ba-4da2-9529-214e055a4942
bef12c6f-3733-4458-a34b-5cec7c2d4e19
9638b6be-ead2-4c4e-b6cb-c6f7060e58d1
eeb380d4-15ed-4119-9150-e23c539780fe
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Very, very crispy and delicious 🥰