Page 1 - Reviews - SNP, Cafferonic Shampoo, 16.90 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The shampoo itself has clear texture, nice scent. It lather well so you won't need much each use. I bought this one because it said it helps moisturize the scalp as well. I have very dry scalp and it's worse in winter. The shampoo moisturizes well the hair but doesn't moisturize my scalp at all. My scalp after washing was dry and tend to have more build up. If you don't have any problem with scalp,I would recommend. But with dry scalp it doesn't work so well.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I adore ittttt♥️♥️♥️♥️ niiiiiiice scent big size good price high quality recommend it 😍 😍 😍

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Wonderful! Especially for cofffee lovers. Smells good, cleans well, components are excelent.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I was soooo excited to get this, when I got it I raaan to try it, and I don’t regret it

Fedwa-kh
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I read the reviews but still haven't used it yet

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

after Washed the hair , it is make my hair very smooth and soft .

kassandra
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Cafferonic Shampoo is a hair shampoo with coffee extract, enriched with a complex of lactobacilli, which gives intensity to natural and colored hair, while nourishing the hair structure. Refreshes and softens hair. Bio-caffeine extracts actively nourish and tone the scalp. Enhances natural color and helps color-treated hair maintain brilliance and shine. Suitable for daily use. Elastin increases the elasticity of the hair. Keratin improves the structure, relieves dryness. The shampoo consists of natural oils and plant extracts, I have been choosing this one for a long time. The structure of my hair has become stronger, it has become silky along the entire length. I get volume and shine after each wash, and not with the help of additional products. Korean cosmetics are always a pleasant surprise! Definitely recommend to buy. Thanks for your thumbs up!

f0809950-e746-4dfe-8333-238c62acba6d
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Hello everyone, I saw a novelty on the site and immediately grabbed 2 pieces of shampoo, I really love their variety in my bathroom)) The manufacturer promises us a wonderful composition and effect of this shampoo on the hair. CAFFEINE + HYALURONIC ACID - An extraordinary blend of 100% fermented green coffee and 5 types of hyaluronic acid! A complex that hydrates your hair from the inside, strengthens the hair and its roots, increases hair volume and elasticity. ROOT STRENGTHENING - Natural moisturizing factor, consisting of 17 types of amino acids, quickly absorbs into the hair, increasing water retention in the keratin layer to keep the hair moist and smooth for a long time. 4 types of Lactobacillus help to improve and strengthen the condition of the scalp, protecting the skin barrier and moisturizing the skin. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Please support my review with a like, thousands of kisses, hugs and good health to you.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The shampoo is fabulous. As part of lactobacilli, bio-caffeine, keratin, 17 types of amino acids and 5 types of hyaluronic acid, as well as various plant extracts. Well, where else can you find something like this? Very handy and large package with a pump. The shampoo is clear and lathers well. Washed my long hair the first time. But I use the balm, because the hair is thin and can get tangled. It smells very unusual, but pleasant. This is the aroma of such coffee-coffee. Already with bitterness! But on the hair, unfortunately, does not remain. Hair is not overly greasy, makes them soft and voluminous. My husband, with his short, but thick and coarse hair, also came up. Am I satisfied? Not that word!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

..After the second use, I can say the shampoo is cleaned in a gentle way on the scalp. The smell is not an explicit coffee or coffee smell, it smells the same as coffee-flavored toffee candy. I finish the box and justify the final evaluation, God willing.... Like if it is possible