Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, MSM Powder, 35 oz (1,000 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

OPTI MSM is the cleanest msm there is. It is good for my hair and my nails. I do yoga and I have noticed that my work out goes better than before. I give it also to my dogs now they get older. This product works great for me and my dogs.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

MSM naturally relieves the joint pain, reduces inflammation in the body and strengthens immunity. Quality supplement in economical packaging. A very fine dust, the consistency differs from other MSM products I have used.

Posted on May 3, 2022

The quality is really good The taste is a bit better I order it for my knee pain but i didn't see this much improvement maybe because i started it in Ramadan while fasting usually i get more tired in Ramadan and i don't get better.. My brother use it and the effects was good (heald his ankle)

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

If you struggle with insomnia , this is a must to try. You have to take it in the morning since it gives tou an instant boost of energy . I actually wake up feeling refreshed even after not sleeping for long time. Huge container will last you a long long time.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The supplement contains sulfur in its composition, so to disguise the unpleasant taste, I take the product along with acidic juices (orange, lemon, etc). The long-term results are quite satisfactory, mainly because I use MSM combined with UC II collagen and vitamin C, in order to enhance the absorption of these supplements. The quality of the ingredients is very good and the price is very inviting.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

MSM is great for my joints, particularly knees & ankles, at first it took a week to work bt now I take it if I feel pain in joints & it works very quickly. Was surprised it worked so well, probably bcoz I had a sulphur deficiency. Had no idea that that caused painful joints until I took MSM

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

When I bend my back, my right hip hurts a lot. So I bought MSM and have been taking it for 8 days until today. The pain is getting better little by little. But be sure to keep the right amount. Do not take too much. Anyway, I am satisfied.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Excellent product! Real good for growing hair and also for bowl movement. Delivered late hoping this can be improved. Otherwise a real good product I recommend everyone to buy it.

0d64130a-07c6-4cf1-8c5e-4ce48586fdc4
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This is my first time trying this product. I would recommend you try this too. It is cheap too. Thank you, iherb for allowing me to be able to buy this here in iherb.

e3bf2ac3-accd-461f-9a9b-8fdfe5eebcac
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I take 3 grams of MSM every day. Good quality but very fine dust. There is no measurement spoon, which is a big drawback. Bitter taste, but I have accustomed and not impress me already. Dissolve easily.