Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Wellness, Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray, 10 PPM, 2 fl oz (59.14 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I ordered two bottles of this, one for each of my college age daughters who travel by plane to get back and forth to school. They use this spray after traveling to stop anything that they may have picked up in their nose/sinuses as well as any time they start feeling the sniffles coming on. It works amazingly.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

this is an absolute essential a couple times a day, especially coming from grocery shopping or when immersed amiong lots of public. I give myself a shot when I get home as a front line agent against covid viruses which stops it in the nasal point of entry and drips down into the throat for added protection.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

i like to rotate my nasal sprays (as i don’t want to keep using only antihistamine one) so this colloidal silver one is definitely good alternative

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I have heard about amazing effects of colloidal silver, read reviews here and decided to go for it! Waiting for a good moment to use it, however, it says that it cant be used more than 10 days in a row.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I like this product, it’s my go to for colloidal silver. Tastes of minerals as expected, I like that it comes in a glass bottle.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

well packed package heaven't open to test yet the size just nice

e25c8f31-bd61-4f82-ab2f-d002a5a25797
Posted on May 16, 2022

My husband says it helps his sinus infections. Good quality and easy size to store.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

use this on a regular basis to clear my sinuses and keep my sinus cavity healthy

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I ordered this during cold season and it help me a lot

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It’s a MUST product if you work at preschool