IE

4.8
Based on 1,163 Ratings
1,040
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I started taking Transfer Factors after I got sick with a virus and then after that seemed to keep getting sick with every ailment that was going around. Since taking the Transfer Factors I haven't been getting as sick - a good sign that my immune system is getting back on track. Additionally I feel that my energy levels have improved since I started taking these. Great product.

Since using Wellness Transfer Factor 125mg capsules once daily, I find that I get sick much less often than ever before. As a middle school teacher who is surrounded by germs in the classroom, I can use all the help I can get to stay healthy. Whenever I start to feel a little achy, I take (2) capsules instead of (1). I highly recommend this product! Superb quality ingredients. Good taste.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have been taking this Transfer factor for almost three weeks as directed by my doctor. So far I haven't noticed any significant changes to my Main health condition. But I was able to fight off a cold in just 2 days, so I take it as a sign that it may be due to this Supplement.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,342

I’m a skeptic but a doctor recommended these to me. I have an autoimmune disorder and need all the help I can get. These seem to be helping. Ordered more.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Great product especially during the flu season. And of course its always COVID now. Vitamin C, wellness factor and other immune supplements are a must. Because our immune system is always fighting something and adding those vitamins will definitely make its life a little easer :)

Posted on May 30, 2022

I would definitely recommend taking this while sick. It does help your body to be able to fight off the sickness better that next time you get it . I definitely recommend researching transfer factor & all that it does . Remarkable product.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I order Wellness Transfer Factor for my wife. She was taking another brand, which costs 3 to 4 times as much. This works just as good. iHerb is a great company to order from. They ship immediately, and I have had no problems with them. I will continue to do business with them.

Posted on May 30, 2021

Wellness Transfer Factor is derived from cow’s colostrum, which is the first milk given to newborn mammals to development of a strong immune system. Transfer factors are chemical messengers that enhance immune system response. This ability to respond can be transferred from one organism to another, and from one species to another. It helps boost immune-balancing T-cells and natural white blood cells to help you maintain your body’s natural defenses against pathogens, effectively strengthening your overall immunity.