Page 1 - Reviews - Spectrum Essentials, Organic Whole Premium Flaxseed, 15 oz (425 g) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I really enjoyed this Spectrum premium flaxseed which is taken daily of about 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoon. By milling the my own flaxseed has great benefit as it fresh when I eat it daily. It also gives such a rich aroma and flavorful taste with blended cottage cheese and salad recipe. The package size can be easily stored to keep freshness.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is easy to use. I just grind it up in my coffee grinder and then put it in my smoothie each day. I don't taste it because it is mixed with other things I add to the smoothie. Packaging is easy to store. I trust it is giving me good fiber for the day.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This product was great and the flaxseeds are organic. The package was simple and pleasing to the eye. It is good that once opened, there is a seal to keep it fresh. The benefit of Flexseed is wide. It is good for the heart and lower the blood pressure; control high cholesterol. Because is organic so the quality is high

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I'm using this for Budwig protocol (as well as the golden flaxseeds) - I prefer the taste of the golden flaxseeds however the brown flaxseed is supposed to have 59% of Omega3 ALA while the golden 51% Omega3 ALA. The brown is also higher in antioxidants. So I alternate and use the brown with one blending and the next blending I use the golden. (because I'm never sure which is the best one to use) They are both good.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Excellent quality flaxseed. Taste very nice and package is convenient. I use some frequently as ingredients in my recipes, salads, yogurt parfait, pudding, and so on, and I enjoy all the benefits of flaxseeds!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Zip lock bag good for storage. I grind a 5 day portion each time and keep in the fridge to consume in my smoothie everyday.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This is a staple. I like Spectrum's organic whole flaxseed. I order it all the time, and I use it in yogurts, kefirs, and sometimes even in soups or pasta with sauce when I need extra fiber.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I love using these flaxseeds. I grind them up quickly in a magic bullet before eating to ensure they’re fresh. Pre-ground flaxseeds are convenient, but who knows how long they’ve been sitting on the shelf! These taste great and offer so much nutrition.

Posted on May 30, 2022

this brand is very good. good quality and packaging. tastes fresh. i recommend it.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This product is one of my favorites. Before I've used up all the product, I promptly place another order.