Better than Crisco

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used it to make bread, cupcakes, and dairy free butter cream frosting. Better than Crisco and non-hydrogenated. Highly recommend it!

Useful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'd never used this before but it's made life so much simpler cooking and baking in South Korea.

Great in Bob's Red Mill Biscuits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Being gluten intolerant, we've had to start making and baking from scratch. Bob's Red Mill Biscuit Mix is the only one that doesn't have other flours/starches I can't have. Well, this shortening works the best! (Also add 2 eggs for a full bag for lighter biscuits) I also use this to season my cast iron cookware to keep it in top condition! Try this shortening. You won't be disappointed.

Shortening that doesn't shorten your life

Posted by MyName on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it for Paleo cupcake frosting and love it!

Very happy that I-Herb carry this. Good product :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally i can make those cookies that required shortening in the recipe!!!!. I've been keeping for years all my recipe that need shortening because normal shortening is not healthy because of the trans fat & i refused to substituted to others fat because it wont taste as good as when you used shortening. My organic oats & chocolate chips cookies turns out really well using this. Very happy. My words to I-Herb, please carry this shortening forever. I couldn't find anything like this in my local store.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great to have to use instead of butter. Just baked a cake and it turned out delicious.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wish this was to replace margarine and all of the horrible cooking fats (incl canola, chemically extracted vegetable oils, etc) used in the home and industrial kitchen. Tastes great, nutritious and simply very good.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used it to make pie crust and it worked great.

great product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i am using it mixed with avocado oil as spread substitute

Great for pastry and also bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, recently discovered if I use this in gluten free bread it stays moist for longer

1 2 3