IE

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Its gentle on skin and the smell is not strong, it cleans my face thoroughly ang feels refresh after using, and it moisturize the skin. The size is worth the prize and has a good quality the flavor is good as well and has a long age and the package is good

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Ideal product. Delivery speed is excellent. Really quality goods. The packaging is good. It's convenient for me to place orders here.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This one is so great. I saw how my blackheads, white head and pimples started to lessen. It also fades my pimple marks.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

My must have toner. It leave a glow and does not dry out the skin. Love it!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This is my first time trying St Ives toner, I like the smell and it is gentle on my sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great price, excellent product , value for amount, doesn't dry out skin like many others and delivery time is quick

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Purchased because it contains tea tree and witch hazel. Great answer! I know the moisturizing feeling after wiping off is important, but I don't like the sticky feeling, so I end up washing my face afterwards. However, unlike alcohol, it doesn't feel tight. Recommended! I want a bigger size! Repeat decision! !

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

A wonderful tonic with a natural composition. Tonic St. Ives is suitable for oily facial skin. It contains tea tree oil, witch hazel extract and niacinamide, which are suitable for combination, oily and problematic skin. I use it after washing, the tonic tones and moisturizes the skin. Does not cause redness, does not burn, has a pleasant aroma of green tea.