IE

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This is the most affordable of this. product. And besides, I like it better in raw powder form, and not in capsule where you are not afforded the flexibility to vary the dosage as you wish. I usually take half a teaspon dissolved in water first thing in the morning and wait at least 15 minutes before breakfast. I will soon increase to 1 tsp. I think too that in taking supplements, dose variation and intermittent stopping in between days of intake will make your body respond better.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Pure one ingredient, high quality product. Big sized package, really affordable and lasts for a long time. Powerful adaptogen with great health benefits and works really good against stress and for better sleep and a better mood. Works best for me to take during a longer period of time and twice a day in smaller doses 1-2 g, and trying to reduce stress as much as possible and do mindfulness exercises.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I bought it to make a tincture and it was a mistake to do it from powder. Much easier to use the whole root not powered. Next time I will search to the whole root. But 3 stars are not related to the quality but only to the convenience of using it. The whole root I generally add to soups or to herbal tea. Powder can be used as well but it should be taken in a tea bag or something that will allow to filter it.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this brand! I've been putting it in my smoothies in the morning for last 2 years now and I can see the effect of it. Good amount for a reasonable price.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Great quality ingredients, as described! Will definitely order again for the size and price of the item. Helps me a lot with mood & hormone regulation.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I bought it as a gift for my brother I don’t know if it is a good quality or not, nor I know if it tastes good or not.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Just like the turmeric, I use Starwest's ashwaganda powder in my golden milk, and save a ton over posh boutique brands. I also trust that I am getting the best available clean products from this company.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This product is great value for the money. I bought it to help manage stress. I’m happy with the product and would purchase again.