Page 1 - Reviews - Steambase, Steam Eye Mask, Crisp Air, 1 Mask - iHerb
IE

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Very impressed by the whole concept. It’s much warmer than expected which is WONDERFUL and really does have a relaxing calming effect. Mild scent which is good too. I highly recommend this product!

bed214f8-03dd-4394-bae3-40fa080d69ab
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My must have for those days when I need a total relaxation and deep sleep. Scent is neutral and pleasant, easy in use as it slides easily onto ears, such a gentle sleep motivator.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

just two minutes and my eyes start boiling lol, so I let it cool down a bit before wearing it because its too hot, it actually helped with my dry eyes.👍

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Used it yesterday with my sleeping mask. I really love it to get a good sleep. The scent was ok, I preferred the chamomile scent. i wish there do reusable ones one day.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I love these masks to ease my anxiety, it is super soothing and smell is calming. Obviously it is not a must have, but this is one of those nice to have things that make my life a little bit happier

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This mask makes miracles. I have dark cycles and puffiness sometimes but this masks removes everything. You look fresh and young after using it. It is very easy to use. Just put on it for 20 minutes.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Although I thought this fragrance will be awesome, I don't really like the smell. The rose mask was much better, sad that it was discontinued. But I adoooore the masks. They relax me so good!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Really liked it so reliable & its rests my eyes. You have to wear it on your ears and lay down, it will not stays unless you layed, but I like the unscented mask more.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I did enjoy this mask but it could be too hot for some people - not the most gentle one out there. Scent is interesting, reminds me smth very fresh and clean

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Comfortable, soft fabric. Pretty thick to block out light. Doesn't press. For this price it's fantastic.