Page 1 - Reviews - Sun-Maid, California Mixed Jumbo Raisins, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I have not seen this product at any of my local stores. I love Sun-Maid raisins. I find them to have the best quality and taste. I especially love the mix of the different raisins and the size of the package is a good value to me. The raisins are plump and not dried out. Awesome.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I am a raisin lover. I grown up with this Sun Maid brand. Found this item with jumbo size and a combination of a few types of raisin. The package is quite big in size and the raisins are fresh inside. Good product.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

tasty healthy raisins, good for cereals, oatmeal or even baking. always having it in my cabinet.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

healthy and delicious. i like to add it to oatmeal and baking

NooraM
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Taste good and all the family like it especially my little one. Its really good quality

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It's sweet and sour. It's delicious.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Like original flavour more

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Good

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The best raisins, the highest quality, the taste is impeccable, clean, does not crunch on the teeth, in a pack of several types of raisins, such a delicious mix. The packaging is appropriate. Unfortunately, I did not buy several packages, now it is no longer available.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

selected raisins! in the menu is sweet, raisins are one to one, a large package. Bought to occasionally add to porridge. very satisfied! very tasty. the most important thing is that it is dried in the sun, in a natural way, all useful substances are preserved in this raisin!