Page 1 - Reviews - Sun-Maid, Fruity Raisin Snacks, Sour Blue Raspberry, 7 Pouches, 0.7 oz (20 g) Each - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 16, 2022

in handy individual packs and my kid loves it as she loves anything super sour. on the other hand my nephew hated it and felt it was too sour. so i would say to only buy them for your kiddo if they are fans of sour stuff. otherwise, i love them as snacks for myself too.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I bought these for my daughter as a healthy snack. unfortunately, she didn't like them but I thought they were great! they are a nice way to curb a candy craving!!!

5c8c8cd6-098c-40ad-b6b2-86ec37ae45a7
Posted on May 5, 2022

The portions (size) is nice, but overall it tastes kind of sherberty - I think I'll just stick to the larger "golden raisins" (sultanas). Good quality. Package is nicely sized however, when opened, sometimes they fly everywhere. I recommend it with reservations. I bought all the different kind of fruity raisins and they all seem to be pretty much the same.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

As a diabetic and addicted to the sour candies which contain a lot of sugars this help me to decrease the amount of consumes sugar.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Handy small packging. The raisin taste like sweet and sour berries. Is really good for the kids with all the natural ingredients.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is a really cool new product, really loved it.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Not very sour. I think it’s better than candy for children.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Really tastes like candy, but is healthy - would highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Love these raisin snacks. Great alternative to sour candy yet tastes great as a raisin snack.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I loved this sour blue raspberry version. I would have it again soon. And will try the other tastes too. Healthy snack!