Page 1 - Reviews - Tea Tree Therapy, Suppositories with Tea Tree Oil for Vaginal Hygiene, 6 Suppositories - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 14, 2022

These suppositories have been very helpful to avoid those odor during and after my period. The tea tree scent is a bit strong in my opinion but is manageable. The size is good and you feel the change after each application. Note that it melts immediately after application, so make sure to put it a few minutes in the refrigerator before using it. Also, I recommend you to use at nights, and use a panty liner to avoid mess your underwear and pijama. This product does its job, believe me I have feel and see the difference!!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

All natural ingredients, a bit too big size but still manageable. Strong green tea scent- which I like :) Only thing- the oil in the package is liquid in room temperature, so there is a need to refrigerate before usage, in order for it not to break down. Otherwise, 5 stars, great for disinfections and irritations.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I like it . It helps to remove the odour. And also relieves itch at times. It doesn’t burn or any discomfort like what some has mentioned. It leaves a cooling effect if you have used tea tree oil on your skin before, you will know what I mean. I haven’t got any smell after using it. Important is really to store it in the fridge and only take it out when you need to use it. Just insert like a tampon, insert as deep as you can. No huge mess so far. I always use only at night before bed .

VickiD
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Used only half of one suppository at a time. It is difficult to wash off undies, even with a liner, it can get around. It smells nice but it’s quite strong so I could feel the aroma in my nose and mouth too! I didn’t like that though I usually like tea tree scented items.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Didn’t expect much from this product but as soon as started feeling minor itchiness decided to use it. Used it for three days and the symptoms disappeared. The fist evening felt some “burning” which was gone in half hour. The thing which didn’t let me put “excellent” mark is its smell. It smells like petroleum product not like a tea tree oil

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I have used as instructed and I really feel fresh and clean days after. However, I put it in the fridge prior to using because I feel like it’s already melting at room temperature as well as you have to be in bed after because it feels runny right after insertion. The smell during the time I’m using it feels a bit too strong for me especially during but I guess that comes with it. I would have preferred if the scent is not too strong.

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

I have been using antibiotic ointment but recently it losses its effect due to prolong use. So I tried this Tea Tree Therapy, and wow I immediately saw improvement. After 3 days of use, it cleared up the infected areas. However I noticed the intimate area lost its natural moisture after 3 days of use. I am in my 50s so I won’t use it for more than 3-5days. The moisture returned after stopping for 2 days and now it has its natural defence back. I didn’t use the whole suppository. I cut the corner, squeezed a pea size amount onto a cotton bud and applied it to the affected area. It works wonders for me. Highly recommended. Please 👍like if you find this review helpful!

565da398-674a-4d5d-9850-43c0451ff713
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Has worked for me. I keep it in the fridge until I'm ready to use, it melts very quickly. Tried using half for first couple of days. Doesn't burn, it's soothing.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

works well to clear any yeast infection. But along with suppositores it is important to consume probiotics to maintain healthy gut flora and genereal well being.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Tea tree oil scent , smell good. Good packaging easy to use. Keep it in freeze 1-3 minutes and use it make sure your hand are clean. I use after periods to comfort care my personal area , it's small size easy to use. Good quality for feminine hygiene.