Page 1 - Reviews - The Good Crisp Company, Potato Crisps, Sour Cream & Onion, 5.6 oz (160 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

OMG this chips surprise me , I don’t usually find sour cream and onions chips that test good I always find the onion flavor overwhelming but this one is PERFECT yummy delicious like chicken soup

c2933534-f3da-4409-8380-00a4a48e2ec0
3ee33012-d594-4826-bb21-f5cd289cbb28
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Huge bottle! Bought this as an alternative for my kiddos snack time... They like it but not crazy over it. It has a nice decent crunch but i guess their palate used to those MSG laden chips so just have to get used to natural taste. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It’s actually tastier than less healthy options in the market and has a relatively harmless ingredients list so all and all the real problem is not eating too much:?

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

These are actually better than Pringles! Much healthier, too! I love sour cream and onion chips and sometimes the organic brands don't exactly match the flavors well. This company does! They are so delicious and even beneficial for health! You can eat these and not worry!

Posted on May 31, 2022

These chips are so light and enjoyable. The sour cream and onion flavors are just right. Great with sandwiches, soups or just plain good snacking!

Posted on May 24, 2022

According to my spouse who is a sour cream & onion aficionado, this is as good as Pringles' sour cream & onion. And it's healthy to boot. 10/10!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

They're salty which I love and have a good flavor. I love this type of chip and these are much better than the other big name brand full of junk ingredients.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I haven’t had Pringles in years due to my healthy diet, but I had a craving one day! These are as good or better in my opinion! Try not to eat the whole can in one sitting!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Fave flavor of our youngest son! Good thing we found it here in iHerb. Good packaging! Great service! 😊

Posted on May 18, 2022

Wow these are so good and I don’t feel guilty eating them. I can’t wait to try the other flavors!