Page 1 - Reviews - The Spice Lab, Classic Key West Seasoning, 5 oz (141 g) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This seasoning is perfect for fish, definitely one of our favorites! All the Spice lab seasonings come in big shakers too. Definitely a great value!!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger and sesame combine in this sweet and savory rub to create a new go-to spice blend. Simply coat meat in oil and season with the spice blend before cooking. Coat drained tofu in this mix before baking or sprinkle into vegetable stir-fries.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I bought it for my son because he really likes fish and seafood. He has cooked with it several times and he says it gives them a very good taste,pleasantly spicy,delicious. He usually seasoned it before cooking,perfect spice mix for seafood.Excellent quality,hearty,practical packaging.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I added this in my fried shrimp tonight in the wet batter and some to coat the shrimp. It’s excellent on seafood, beautiful lemony flavor. It won’t disappoint.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I like Spice Lab products. Seasonings are always top quality. This one I use with crab, shrimps and fish.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Started putting this stuff on everything!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Spices are delicious. I highly recommend it. It tastes a little acid, but it is not overwhelming and we don't need to add a handful of spices to give us a taste. We tried them for chicken inside the tortilla, delicious tricks, and I feel with grilled fish they look amazing. Try it and I'm sure you will love it and I will definitely go back and buy it again

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

A very tasty and rich seasoning mixture. I add to seafood and fish. And also for antipasti. Not very salty. Very rich taste. Convenient packaging

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

How tasty and aromatic it is. I think it will suit most dishes. Take it and do not think, I am sure you will also be satisfied.

paulom
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Auto-translated from Portuguese

All spices from The Spice Lab brand are excellent. This one is especially suitable for seasoning seafood.