Help

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this one comes from BIRCH, BEST XYLITOL AVAILABLE ON IHERB. Dont encourage the CORN BASED xylitol as corn crops ARE BAD FOR THE ENVIRONNEMENT!! love

Birch sugar = white sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I cannot tell the difference between this sugar and white granulated sugar...it would fool the pickiest eater who would never know they're eating a low glycemic sweetner!

No nasty aftertaste, but unwanted side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was hooked on Suzanne Somers original somersweet--but they changed the ingredients and now it tastes like all the other fake sweeteners. This stuff is great--I just got it and use it in coffee--have not tried for baking yet, just wish it was a little cheaper. Update: After having used this about 10 days, I've changed my opinion slightly--taste is still excellent, but after drinking 2 cups of coffee in the morning without about a tablespoon total of this, I can't keep anything down, have diarrhea 2 -3 times a day. Will have to wean myself down, and just eventually wean myself off this. Wouldn't give to my children with this side effect.

Great taste

Posted by Kitty2k on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my partner who is diabetic. It's great for cooking with, but in a cuppa it has a strange sort of cold aftertaste. Actually, not so much a "taste" more a sort of experience. But great for my partner.

Excellent sugar alternative!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really does seem to be the closest to sugar of all the natural alternatives I've tried and it didn't upset my stomach. A little goes a long way. Much better than other types of xylitol I've tried.

Xylitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this one because I was looking for a birch source, non gmo. It works well for what I'm doing with it.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my teeth its good quality

A very good alternative to sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't use sugar on a daily basis, and I'm very careful with sweeteners. But for some recipes, most natural sweeteners will cause a problem in texture, taste or color, and that's when birch sugar becomes really precious. That's why from now I'll always have some in my pantry.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this for recipes -- it's great, and affordable. There's no sugar "yank" but the baked goods taste great!

xylitol from birch bark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer xylitol from birch bark, the original way they processed it, not from corn as most of it is now for a lesser price. The packaging is smaller than previously and more costly, but since I limit my intake of sugar as we all should, I justify the additional cost as worthy to have it more pure. I just make my own herbal infusion simple syrup with it to blend with soda water. dissolves quickly in water.

1 2