IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 19, 2023
Good for before and after surgery

I’ve had 5 surgeries on one foot in the last few years. There is a lot of pain in the joint and scar tissue. I notice a big difference when I take this, in general. I can feel my body repairing, like it’s getting rid of dead tissue. Drawback? I started losing a lot of hair. My theory is that hair is dead tissue so it starts to shed. It stopped after I ceased it. I recommend supplementing with Saw Palmeto, vitamin b, collagen, liver cleanse, probiotic, zinc and biotin. Also, take a break from using it. Don’t take it all the time.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought Thorne because of the good quality in it hair products. Good ingredients and no fillers. Normal size pill easy to swallow. I was recommended to take this to help my liver to recover. Let’s see if it’s work. I just took it 2 days so far.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Good quality lipoic acid but a bit extensive. Lipoic acid has been very helpful for me for low back pain. I shifted to a similar product with higher concentration as absorption is reduced by food and I do take it after meal

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

The ingredients in this supplement benefit oxidative stress and fight free radicals. Important for women trying to conceive as it improves egg health. Quality package and easy to swallow small pills.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have only taken it for a short while, but already feel it is helping with insulin resistance. Quality is really the best, and it's a great complement to a relatively healthy diet.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Most absorbed form of alph lipoic acid. Just started using so can't tell if anything has changed. Just like all supplements you need to use over a period of time before you know that they are working.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Good quality. I will try the normal ALA from Thorne next to compare and update this review later.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I will order again. I liked it all very much. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Perfect as a great antioxidant for your health in general. using it for a month, feeling a great change