Page 1 - Reviews - Trace Minerals ®, Ionic Zinc, 50 mg, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I really like this Ionic Zinc with trace minerals. It is a completely flavorless, clear/ no color supplement. I add 1.25 droppers to our Orange Juice every morning along with liquid Vitamin D, liquid Ionic Iron, and a liquid lung health. We have had no upset stomach issues with this combination. I will definitely purchase again. I took a close up of the label so you can review all trace mineral ingredients.

198aed4a-6618-4aeb-a5bd-502c5b30bc32
e7731cda-939c-4223-ad43-f09fd9c0a1b1
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Did you know that a chronic zinc deficiency has been shown to redirect the body’s energy reserves to fat storage rather than fat-burning? Wow! ...... So, along with supporting immunity, zinc supports our eyes, heart, brain, bone and digestive health and even may offer fertility support! ....Such compelling reasons to make sure you’re getting enough of this versatile mineral. This product is balanced with copper, in order to ensure that we do not become deficient or in excess of either mineral and it comes in a lovely glass bottle with a quality metered dropper that ensures you receive your desired dosage. I've truly come to trust the Trace Minerals company and I also take their iodine product as well and am very happy with it! HIGHLY recommended!

cf278fe3-4398-44fb-9776-a072e2df1622
Posted on May 5, 2022

As it’s a liquid you can adjust it. Contains a glass dropper where you can measure as it’s measures up to 1ml in 0.25ml increments. However the taste is extremely metallic so the company recommended to split up the dose over the day and add into juice. It’s very strong as well and you can adjust depending on how much you need. If this review was useful to you please like:)

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2038

Posted on May 31, 2022

Hands down the best I have found been taking this for years, and yes I have tried many even owned an organics/health foods store so know whats out there. Little tip for those people who hate the TASTE...yes it tastes a bit metal don't have it just in water... the more you taste the lower your levels are btw... just mix it with something. What I do is add to a powered magnesium (lime flavored) that I take all my liquid drops with!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I find liquid zinc convenient. What I like about the trace mineral version is that it's the composition of other minerals in the right ratios. Quality is good taste has a metallic aftertaste but if I mix it with orange or grapefruit juice it goes away. I usually take 0.5 ml and I take it after food. Helps to adress deficiency in zinc fast as it's more effective then regular tablets

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

After months of keto and intermittent fasting, I noticed my hair thinning out. I have been taking half of the dose every day. It has really helped with the reduction of the amount of hair falling out. Although I am waiting to see it grow back thick again, as I have only been taking this for just over a month now. Really happy with the quality.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It is said that when you feel sick after supplementing zinc, you are very probably deficient in it. At the beginning of supplementing this zinc, I really felt about to vomit. However, after supplementing it for some time, this feeling disappeared. I believe that this supplement helped to manage my zinc deficiency. Recommending it!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I take 4 drops of this product for immune and skin health (in addition to the zinc in my multi). The taste is strong so I take it with flavored water. I like that it has trace minerals and is balanced with copper. One bottle will last a long time.