Help

EXCELLENT FOR ASTHMA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this when asthma is bothering me even after taking inhalers. It works very well to clear out congestion, and also is great for digestion as well.

Gives releif

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps clear the sinuses

Feels great going down.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When lungs congested, it feels great. Nice flavor

Breathe Easy Tea - VERY Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a product that my mother has used for several years with great success. She has asthma and severe allergies and it does make it easier for her to breathe.

I won't be using this product again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this product and experienced an allergic reaction. My face, neck, & chest felt flushed/hot. Mild redness appeared in the areas mentioned. I also experienced heartburn and intestinal discomfort along with sweaty palms. Symptoms appeared approximately 90 minutes after taking this product and lasted several hours.

Really enjoyed it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of herbal teas and constantly looking for interesting mixes of herbs. Therefore I picked this tea, also hoping that it helps with the breathing in the winter time. Firstly, props to the manufacturer, the marketing aspect is really great. A lot of useful information, makes the product not only tasty but also educational. The taste itself is highly enjoyable thanks to eucalyptus, which I personally adore. Makes one feel refreshed and relaxed. Happy about this purchase, really enjoyed the tea!

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My go-to treatment for many years, with anything respiratory going on. Unfortunately it contains licorice, so with my legume sensitivity, I can no longer use this product. Too bad iHerb no longer sells Breathe-Free, another herbal blend for respiratory afflictions that contains only herbs safe for me.

Excellent

Posted by Tristan Hart from Japan on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A pleasant flavor

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

NICE TASTE AND HELPS A LOT...!!!THE FORMULATION IS VERY GOOD

Good winter tea for colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wouldn't go a winter without it.

1 2 3