Page 1 - Reviews - Twinings, Assorted Herbal Teas, Variety Pack, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.23 oz (34 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 22, 2022

It is beyond my expectation. The scent is pretty strong, the taste have this hint of sweetness. The orange scent is dominating the tea. I only taste a soft cinnamon. Overall it is enjoyable, not over powering also not a weak flavor. It is perfect to drink after having a heavy meal special strong odor food. Great Quality tea (of course).

3d86bbcf-f752-4d00-9039-3231e3a5adeb
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Although I thought it was expensive for just 20 tea bag but after trying it I’d say it’s worth it seriously every flavor is perfect and I’ll purchase it again for sure

9c31801f-432e-4864-83ed-415d0ba6f3da
3605ff2a-e085-4047-9384-cae14cece79d
ebe40815-0953-4fb1-91fc-44a6d184cc83
5e9478f9-09c0-46df-855e-e2ba660f4bc0
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

At first, I was a bit skeptical about buying this deal, because it seemed too good to be true. However, this deal is perfect for anyone looking for a great gift! The tea's taste wonderful, might I recommend the Raspberry and Pomegranate? The box was in perfect condition, and all the teas were arranged nicely inside. They smell great as well, its honestly one of my favorites as far as teas go. Not to mention its herbal, meaning its got a lot of interesting and natural ingredients in it for those of you who are a bit curious to try new things. I highly recommend this, its a wonderful gift, and I guarantee that you will want to come back for more!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Good good good good good good good good good girl good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good Use good good good good quality good good size good

Mingzy
Posted on May 3, 2022

Taste is good. Nice brand of teas. Quality and ingredients are fresh. Easy to use and good size portion for this package. I don’t know if the benefits of this tea is helpful but the blends are tasty. Serving size is also enough. Mostly caffeine free. Easy to make some tea in a cup or pot.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I enjoyed this assortment box of tea. I always like trying new flavors and find my very favorites. This "Twinings Assorted Herbal Teas Variety Pack" comes with 4 different flavors, all decaf. It was fun having something different every night before going to bed. I liked every flavor and I thought it's cool and convenient that you can "lock" the lid of the box and reopen it easily!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Been an iHerb customer for 10 years. I've tried different tea brands, but this is the best! The assortment is perfect and I even mix them together. My husband and I drink them everyday. I've been giving this as a gift to friends and family, and EVERYONE loves them! Highly, highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Wow I really liked it, as I have not tried all flavours before. This box allows me more options at small quantity. Now I knew what I like and can order the full box of the flavour I liked. Cinnamon and Orange tea surprisingly became my favourite now. Hope my review helps.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

They all taste great but I didn’t like pomegranate & raspberry. There’s 4 of each. I always use the orange & cinnamon one for period cramps.

9428b123-d9ce-437d-a4a6-be0a2e9436e8
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

i like trying different kind of tea flavors and its fantastic! if your exploring because you get a variety of tea flavor in 1 box.😉

96787968-29d2-4a52-aaa7-88c017283138