Page 1 - Reviews - Twinings, Lady Grey Loose Tea, 3.5 oz (100 g) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jul 8, 2021

I've enjoyed Twinings Earl Grey tea for quite a while, but I've never heard of their Lady Grey tea. I gave it a try based on a recommendation, and it is a great addition to my tea collection! It's similar to earl grey but with citrus flavors which makes it similar enough to enjoy yet different enough to appreciate.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I can not believe I found this product on Iherbs website. I just recently experienced Lady Grey Tea and I love it. This is a milder tasting tea than Grey Earl tea and if you love tea, I would recommend this tea. It is loose tea which you will need a strainer to remove tea leaves but I think the loose tea tastes better. I can not say enough good things about IHerb, the prices are so great, they ship immediately and I get what I ordered in a few days. Quicker then Amazon now. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Nice tea , very good taste . I ordered the loose tea cup at i herb so i can easyly make the cup i want and a s strong as i want without any loose tea leaves. Lady grey is a softer tea than earl grey , the taste is just a bit softer wich i like

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

High quality Lady Grey tea. The size of the package will last you a long time. I love to blend black teas with oat milk, but this one I drink as it is, because of the citrus flavors that don't go that well with milk. Will be buying again for sure!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Lady Grey is floral and delicious as always. I buy from iHerb because my local grocery stores don't carry loose leaf teas. I prefer loose leaf so I can vary the strength of the brews to suit my tastes, minimize waste, and because I think it tastes fresher than bagged tea. The tins I received have a peel-off aluminum foil cover underneath the lid (so, the loose tea leaves are stored directly inside the tin, not inside a bag that is placed inside the tin). I like this design because it is reduces plastic waste and keeps the tea plenty fresh. I tend to save these types of tins and reuse them as either drawer organizers or gift boxes.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I love this tea and brand. If you're looking for a Early Grey tea but not as potent as the original, this Lady Grey Tea is perfect. I particularly like the loose leaf blend because of the more noticeable citrus notes. Smooth and refreshing, it is my go-to tea.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

This was actually my first time ordering and trying out the Lady Grey Tea, as I'm used to drinking green tea and Earl Grey. Once the order arrived I was quick to open the tin box and brew some Lady Grey to try it. I very much enjoyed it and was surprised that I actually like it better than Earl Grey, and I love Earl Grey. Twinings is also one of my favourite companies for my tea drinking habits, so overall I only have a thumbs up to offer for this product :).

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Love lady grey. I don’t take my tea with sugar, but somehow if you have some sweets with it (merengues, macaroons, rock sugar) it enhances the aroma of the tea.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

An excellent & clever blend - no longer readily available loose, here’s an unnecessarily expensive packaging still worth buying - that’s a silly Twinnings decision-sadly it’s still not quite the quality it was originally when first launched ( for the Skandi palate!!) all those years ago . But fresh & lovely nonetheless.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Would ideally need a metal tea infuser with smaller netting as the particles are so small they'd escape through holes in a bigger plastic infuser. I've always loved the smell or this blend, but recently the flavour and smell became weaker. Good for the price - but the taste and aroma have definitely become less pronounced in the recent years.