Page 1 - Reviews - Vicks, Children's Sinex, Saline Gentle Nasal Mist, 1 Year +, 5 oz (142 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

The aloe is a great touch and a major reason for choosing this product over other brands that do not have this...much more of product vs competitor (honest brand).

Posted on May 2, 2022

The only nasal spray I’ve successfully had my toddler use! Clean, simple ingredients. Big bottle. Gets the job done.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It’s so great, my toddler loves it

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I wonder how small child can withstand the pressure of the saline when adult can’t even bear with it. Not recommendable!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

this is not a good product. It really does nothing. Save your money and go with the arm and hammer brand. Overpriced too.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I have allergies at home, I always use saline nasal spray to clean the nose, especially when the nose is blocked, spray first and then use a nasal aspirator to remove the snot and booger, it works very well. The quantity is pressed once. Simple ingredients.

72d8a8e7-8f06-4ebe-a2d2-b9dfe6a99c38
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

the only spray on this site with no extra ingredients, just water, salt and aloe extract. Large volume, comfortable nose. I use for a child of 2.5 years and for myself. Will definitely buy again

6f815cac-3ba7-4355-9563-8eb98bd6b0f4
Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is excellent. The size is huge, enough for the entire period of the disease. The packaging is convenient. I use it once an hour when the child has a runny nose.

c22b6ac6-18f9-414f-b087-77eab58411d9
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent product, the light smell of Vicks is not strong, and it helped my child to inhale easily, even everyone uses it. It is beautiful and very useful

Posted on May 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it on the recommendation and did not regret it, an excellent salt spray, it cleans small and large noses well. strong jet cleans well.