Page 1 - Reviews - Vital Proteins, Collagen Peptides, Chocolate, 13.5 oz (383 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Chocolate Collagen Peptides is made for those seeking the same benefits as unflavored, odorless Collagen Peptides, but with an additional flavor boost. Made with natural cocoa powder and a touch of stevia, Chocolate Collagen Peptides contains 0g ADDED SUGAR and adds a chocolate boost to your favorite scoop. Only have inner seal, but this is ORIGINAL!!! FUDGE BROWNIE DIP Yields 4-6 servings Ingredients: 1 C raw cashews (soaked in boiled water for 15 minutes) 1/3 C maple syrup 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides 2-3 T almond milk 1 t vanilla extract Directions: 1. Blend all of the ingredients together in a food processor until smooth. 2. Scoop into a bowl and add to the charcuterie board. 3. Enjoy with berries, croissant or biscuits!

e31469db-3e18-492d-9b86-306dfc0b89e1
95916933-0882-4f4b-80ad-b05fd57a8014
Posted on May 4, 2022

Started using it 2 weeks ago. I completly love the cocoa taste. Was easy to add it to my diet, it is perfect in my porridge in the morning or as a shake with soy milk. It was reccomended to me as a high quality supplement so I can not wait to see the full effects. I will definetly buy it again.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I discovered this product while on vacation in Orlando. I was looking for a chocolate collagen and decided to try it. It is absolutely delicious and low carb. I make it with 1/4 cup cream, 1/2 cup coconut milk, 6 ounces decaf coffee all blended together - sometimes I add mct oil. I drink this mixture warmed up. It’s just absolutely delicious - not too bitter; no sugar; not overly sweet. Just amazing.

Oceans
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I began using the unflavored vital proteins 2 months ago (2 scoops in my coffee every morning) and it blends so well. I thought the chocolate would be a nice change up. The flavor isn’t bad, reminds me of hot chocolate. I will admit though that I love the regular one. I see the biggest difference in my nail strength. It also helps in digestion, making me much more regular. My baby hairs and the rest of my body hair grow in much faster, but because of my split ends from heat styling, it’s hard to know how much it’s affected my actual hair growth. Quality product. Great effect. A lot of benefits!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

If you love chocolate you will love this product. I use it in smoothies but also in my coffee when I crave something sweet to stop me from eating everything in sight! I usually split the recommended dose to more than one beverages throughout the day. I have been using vital proteins collages products for a while now and my skin does feel softer while nails and hair feel stronger. If you find this useful give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Delicious a good alternative for the plain flavour high quality taste good Im using it to support my skin and Bones improved my skin and hair perfect ingredients good for adults package is well beneficial for skin and hair and bones you will notice radiant skin and thicker hair healthy look

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is my fav of collagen peptides. The taste is so good. I can feel my skin barrier are better after continue consume this collagen peptides

2709f244-e12c-41cc-9b22-d77872653ab6