Page 1 - Reviews - Weleda, Oral Care, Plant Gel Toothpaste, Spearmint, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Ahhh, my favorite toothpaste by far. I like a mild toothpaste and not one that burns my mouth. The flavor is nice. I have sensitive teeth and this takes care of that issue so I have no problems. I hope they'll always carry it.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It lasts a long time. taste good and gentle. a little goes a long way. try it. its good. i repurchased this product many times

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This toothpaste is great for a sensitive mouth. The mint flavor is subtle and not overpowering like standard toothpastes that hurt mouth and tongue tissues.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I love this toothpaste and have repurchased it dozens of times. I'm not the greatest at keeping up with my oral hygiene routine (e.g. I don't floss frequently), but use of this toothpaste keeps my dentist happy.

Posted on May 26, 2022

this brand always gives me confident. I like all their toothpaste products but levels are different. Salt toothpaste is still my number one choice, and this comes the second place. it leaves my mouth very pleasant smell. I feel so refreshed after brushing my teeth.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This is also my first and i am really satisfied with it. It really helps my gums.

e9a432f5-be46-4ae6-8aaa-929f8abe9ccc
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I always purchase for my daughter Weleda toothpaste I decided to try and i love it.

aab14ab0-a1a0-46aa-bbff-617d11b64f58
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I love all the veleda products. Very high quality And this toothpaste is keeping my gums healthy and clean!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Natural toothpaste which works great, however notice that the texture is ‘grainy’ and the smell is not that good.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

love this toothpaste, and the price is much more cheap than buying it here