IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I am using this product for a few years and it works really well for me especially for my gallbladder. It’s easy to use and the quality of the product is great. The benefits are worth to try and ingredients are the best. There is no taste and size is easy to swallow

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I had chronic problems with kidney stones. The frequency was increasing in spite of other holistic efforts, as well as the lack of insight in our western medical society. I was having kidney stone issues several times a year for years. I've used this tea for 3 years now, and haven't had a one - -or to my understanding of what chanca piedra does -- it could be turning them into a gelatinous form and they're leaving pain free. It's been a problem off and on for me for over 30 years. Either way, no more doctor bills or wrecking my system with antibiotics. Also, have water retention problems - especially when traveling. As long as I have this lovely tea that's no longer a problem as well. I've only used the tea since I feel like it gets in my system faster than by capsules. That may or may not be true, but the tea has been a God send, so I use it daily.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

One of the most wonderful products to support the liver, gallbladder and kidneys, I gave it to my mother with a diet program to get rid of gallstones, and she did not need to have an operation, it tastes delicious, and the size is enough for a month to use 3 times a day, and it is caffeine-free, its ingredients are wonderful milk thistle and parsley

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

this supplement is a very good for gallstones pain I've started with the herbs and also took the pills when I can't prepare the boiled water or on the go. it helped me within 3 days to reduce the pain in my right chest and back, after months of not knowing the cause, the gallstones sizes are 7mm and 6mm, going to check after 2 months. I hope it break it I like the taste. it has 125 serving

Posted on May 4, 2022

Got this tea because I thought I had kidney stones. Thankfully, turned out it was high uric acid. No matter, Chanca Piedra is good to have around. Apparently it is very effective at breaking kidney stones, and though it is quite expensive, 125 grams is a LOT when you only need 1 gram for a cup of tea.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I bought the liquid product first, then this tea because I like to have alternatives. I put 1 teaspoonful in and filled large mug with hot water, and left to infuse before straining. The taste is fine, and I shall continue to take this once a day or so as a preventative, because I have CKD.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This tea not only tastes refreshing, but it really crushed my kidney stones. I get kidney stones almost every year. I will have a cup of this tea every day from now on!

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

This is an excellent detoxer, but do be aware that you may need to take in extra minerals. I experienced muscle cramping and realized it was flushing out minerals. After combining it with a mineral supplement and magnesium, I'm good.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Tasteless (which is great) but it has a light warm taste. Effective. Easy to make. The portion is great. Wonderful packaging. Great Quality. Would definitely buy again and recommend to others.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

This was for my mom. It's thought that chanca piedra contains chemicals that might relieve spasms and increase urine. It is also thought to have activity against bacteria and viruses. People use chanca piedra for kidney stones.