Page 1 - Reviews - Wilderness Poets LLC, Organic Wheatgrass Juice Powder, 3.5 oz (99 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I have used wheat grass juice powder for years but the price has been high and I wanted to save a little so tried this and it works fantastic. I wasn't sure if I would like the taste so I mixed it with a little cocoa or a splash of juice. Then I just started to drink it plain. It always give me energy and I truly have enjoyed it.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I heard Wheatgrass Juice Powder because of Dr Berg. I am doing different detox and I learned it will help a lot. But I need the Juice Powder not just the Powder. I am feeling Herx symptoms such as head ache, itching and fatigue. But after few times of taking this, I feel better.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I've been drinking green juice for about two months now, started with greens first, than delicious greens, now this. I've also tried the new whole leaf one. this brand is a bit more expensive than rest but to me tastes the best of them all. the powder is very dark vivid green and strangely it tastes great (with orange juice)

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

High quality wheat grass juice powder, it’s higher in antioxidant than wheat grass powder, superfood that benefits the digestive tract, soothes the stomach lining, tastes very earthy, like grass, but I use it in smoothies and sometimes just add it to coconut milk and protein powder shake and drink.

Posted on May 16, 2022

High quality, good price. I like the smaller bag because I only use a little each day so the smaller quantity means I'll have to order frequently and product will be fresh. I add a tsp. or 2 to a smoothie made with other nutritional powders and I get an energy/vitamin boost.

oliviaa
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Switched to this powder after wheatgrass shots have disappeared fromt he wholefoods store. Much cheaper. Does have some funky taste though, but it's okay. Add it to my smoothie.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Recommended by “Medical Medium”: Anthony William, Wheat grass JUICE powder is a powerful anti-oxidant which also fights arthritis & even cancer, to name a few!

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I really like this wheatgrass powder. One warning: go slow when introducing it into your body or your day will be spent in the restroom.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have tried more expensive brands but am really happy with this one. It smells and tastes very fresh. I just feel better when I consume this as it's full of healthy minerals and nutrients.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I dont know why, but a shot of this a day makes me just feel amazing. I dont love the taste, but its not a spice. I will not be without from now on!