One excellent, one bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this item twice: last year and two weeks ago, one package each time. The first bag contained walnuts of excellent quality, at par with the other brands I have ordered from here. The second ones were bitter and unedible, very disappointing.

THE FRESHEST ORGANIC WALNUTS I'VE FOUND

Posted by LeslieKenton on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Walnuts are so health-enhancing. But they must be fresh, not dried out and easy to eat or use in baking. I buy many packages of these a month to use in salads or in my much celebrated sugar-free oatmeal cooking. I think you'll love them.

So fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best walnuts I've had. Wish they were cheaper and I'd buy them all the time, as of now they are rather luxurious. If you're looking for the best tasting walnut- this is it.

Delicious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High quality, will never go back to pesticide nuts.

Taste great!

Posted by holahola on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste good even before soaking in water for 12 hours. Will buy again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes fresh.

Woodstock walnuts are organic which impacts the taste and value of their nutrients .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Woodstock walnuts from iHerb for years and they are so very good for the body; helps reduce inflammation and alleviate pain due to the Omega-3 oils content. They also moisten lungs and intestines and help relieve coughing and wheezing; and nourish the kidney-adrenals and brain. I soak walnuts overnight which makes fats and proteins more digestible; I follow the soaking by lightly roasting cutting down on the oiliness since overheating can make the oils harmfull.

I love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand of organic walnuts. They always taste so fresh. There might be slightly less for the same price as some other brands, but my taste buds definitely think they're worth it!

nuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Roll pork loin in these!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will order again