21st Century Health Care, Gelatin, 600 mg, 100 Capsules

This actually seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012

I've heard all my life that gelatin is good for nails, but, even though I've always had weak nails, I never tried it. There's actually some white showing at the top of all my nails right now. That has never happened before. (I'm 66) This is my third bottle.

Strengthens hair & nails, improves skin texture

Posted by morganwellinger on Jan 26, 2012

I have been putting 4 of these capsules, along with 2 small envelopes of Knox unflavored gelatin in my green smoothies everyday for the past 2 weeks. The results have been great. I feel my hair has grown and it has much more sheen and silkiness. My nails have grown significantly longer and have been the strongest they have ever been. My skin has much more elasticity and seems to be much smoother. Even when I don't get enough sleep, the 'lines' under my eyes seem much less defined! HIGHLY recommended for people looking to improve their hair, skin and nails! Can't beat the price either! Thanks iherb!

21st Century Gelatin Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3041481 on May 26, 2012

This is one of the best products of its kind for a reasonable price. I take 2 capsules a day and it keeps my my nails, hair, and joints healthy. Gelatin, along with my regular vitamins and exercise, keeps me going! If you are young and have no problems, you may not notice the effects; however, if you are beginning to feel some creaking in the joints and your nails start to become brittle, this will definitely help.

Changed to 5 star rating!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Dec 16, 2014

I previously had this rated 4 stars because it seemed to interfere with taking electrolytes (chest pain occurred), we stopped the electrolytes and the gelatin works wonders by itself! My mother who has signs of fibromyalgia is seeing significant improvement in her joint pain which has plagued her whole body for quite some time, saw excellent results only after a week of use, now after completing a bottle she is almost pain free! Just some stubborn pain left in her hand. She is on her second bottle now and says she will always be taking it and highly recommends it to anyone she talks to. Started with one capsule for the first week, up two by the second week and now taking three.

Gelatin from 21st Century

Posted by Reviewer1325617 on Dec 26, 2014

Amazingly big stuff in a small package! I'm a marathon runner who happened to have knee issues from 2008 - 2010. In 2010, a friend suggested I add Gelatin to my running regime (glucosomine, clendroitin, MSM) and ever since then I have had NO knee issues. No more Cortizone shots and no more knee pain. Thanks to 21st Century all is well in my knee and my running world!! Thank You!!!