July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

All One, Nutritech, Rice Base, Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder, Unflavored, 2.2 lbs (1000 g)

€42.71
€55.84
Savings of: €13.13 (24% Off)
5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

should have tried this ages ago

Posted by burdypie on May 15, 2008

This has helped my Dad's sleep problems: inability to get his head down,far less calls to bathroom, and getting to sleep.My nights also much improved, right from the first day we were on it.Easier for those with swallowing problems,resistance to taking even more tablets and a most acceptable flavour, taste wise.I'm very impressed with this array of nutrients and their effect.I'm sure other benefits will appear the longer we are on Nutritech, but wanted to report the BIG sleep news.

Review for All One Rice Base Multi Vitamin & Mineral Powder

Posted by Reviewer2498023 on Jun 02, 2008

I was referred to this product by my chiropractor and it's the only product I've been able to take without digestive upset. I love it and it tastes good too!

The best all-in-one daily multi, plus gluten-free

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on May 01, 2008

The best all in one multivitamin, one scoop in juice or a shake and you are good to go all day. If you have gluten sensitivities in your home like we do, it's tough to get good products, because the food industry puts either wheat or barely malt in everything ("natural flavors" usually include barley malt, a hidden source of gluten in food!) because it's a cheap thickening additive. This product makes it possible for everyone in our family to get an excellent multivitamin and mineral supplement every morning.

all one - rice

Posted by Reviewer1603978 on Feb 04, 2008

very good product. can use in smoothies or in juice

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Sep 30, 2010

My husband and I have used this product for years. It is rice based and has no gluton in it. I-Herbs has a good price on this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »