Great product

Posted by 5389747204349397468 on Apr 21, 2014

Much more convenient then a multivitamin pill. Has a well rounded dose of vitamins and minerals. Its a little hard to drink when mixed in water on its own, but I usually mix it in a protein shake after the gym and you can't taste it

EXCELLENT WAY TO TAKE VITS AND MINS

Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Oct 21, 2012

With protein powder, psyllium husks and soy milk, this makes an excellent lunch. My wife doesn't like swallowing pills and is very happy to take her vitamins and minerals this way. Good product.

I felt so good even as I was drinking the very first glass

Posted by Reviewer2468235 on Jan 17, 2012

I feel very much more vital and energetic since starting with this product. My mood is brighter and my body feels good again.

efficient and easy way to order products

Posted by Reviewer1694406 on Apr 20, 2011

used product for years and really like it am now gluten free and this meets my needs

Excellent Feeling!!

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on Jan 11, 2011

Loved the reviews about this product so had to try. Really glad I did~I feel it relaxes my 'too wound up' personality and gives me wonderful sleep at night:) Taste wonderful mixed with my MACA in orange juice~VERY VERY easy to drink!! Will be buying another and ONLY using this product for all my vitamin and mineral needs......

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Sep 30, 2010

My husband and I have used this product for years. It is rice based and has no gluton in it. I-Herbs has a good price on this.

Good Taste with Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer2584656 on Aug 30, 2009

We mix a teaspoon of the All One, Rice Base, into the Emergen-C to help it taste better. Give it a try and see what we mean...

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1976569 on Jun 26, 2009

I try to eat a very healthy diet but know that our foods are deficient in vitamins and minerals. This supplement provides me with the peace of mind knowing that I'm providing my body with the nourishment it needs. I can really tell the difference in the way I feel when I run out of this.

Excellent Multi for Men!

Posted by Reviewer3002813 on May 21, 2009

This is a fantastic multi for men due to the "no iron" content. My husband mixes it in with his green drink every morning. Also the best price available here at IHerb.

edburst29

Posted by Reviewer1304607 on Feb 24, 2009

Am very happy with the product. I feel better than I have for many weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »