Amazing Grass, Amazing Meal, Chocolate Infusion, 10 Individual Packets, 32 g Each

€ 16.68
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great protein powder

Posted by DawnMellowship From Great Britain on May 16, 2012

Love the taste of this and the high quality ingredients. I am a fan of Amazing Meal generally although they can be a bit pricey. I think it's worth it for a superior protein powder or meal replacement.

taste real good

Posted by 5702904525160674692 on Jul 21, 2012

I like the amazing meal products. I keep it to travel as well as a quick meal to tie me over betwee meals. It satisfies my cravings, I add either coconut milk or almond milk to it. and I use it either hot or with a few icecubes. It is like a dessert.my favorite is the chocolate.

Perfect for Fighting High Cholesterol & Glucose Levels

Posted by Reviewer2864112 From Illinois on Sep 24, 2012

I always look for products to help reduce cholesterol. This one is a good source of greens. The maca chocolate is the best & healthiest on the planet, too. I also look at the sugar content since doctors recommend foods with less than 10 gms. of sugar. Not only is the sugar low, it's from Stevia. It's very gritty so buying the individual packets before investing in a whole canister is a good idea. I mix it with my tea & some ice. It's good with meals & as a replacement. It's now one of those products like acacia fiber, quinoa, & stevia that I always want in my pantry.

Amazing Grass!

Posted by Reviewer1070083 From Florida on Dec 29, 2009

This is the best ‘low-calorie,’ ‘low-sugar,’ and ‘low-sodium,’ snack included in my diet. It is a quick & easy drink to prepare, and is easily digested by the GI tract. This therefore may allow for a simpler uptake of vital nutrients, putting less stress on the body‘s numerous systems Also, an excellent source of protein.

Great pick me up!

Posted by abbyca From California on Apr 04, 2012

I love this product. I always feel like I got a nice spurt of energy after drinking it plus I like the fact that it's not high in sugar.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »